If you see your strengths in software development, you are right with us. Join our dynamic team and work together with us to develop innovative solutions for the upscale hotel business.
• Good knowledge in workflow automatisation (Webpack, Gradle, etc.)
• Knowledge in Node.js and Kotlin and/or experience with Web-Frameworks as Vue.js/Nuxt.js, SCSS, SASS as well as the Microservice-development with Spring Boot is beneficial
• Functional programming as well as the creative solution of UX / UI problems together with the team
• Knowledge of Design Patterns and Clean Code approaches
Sales Assistant D/A/CH
As a communicative personality you will benefit from the high potential of our Guest facing technologies (Hotel TV, Digital Signage, Mobile Apps, Wifi) in the 4 + 5* hotel industry.
You should have already some work experience and have interest and technical understanding for topics at the intersection of IT and TV.
Fluent English and the willingness to travel is a precondition.
Your main focus is network infrastructure. Experience in Linux, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Windows is a plus.
A good command of english as well as the willingness to travel is a precondition.
Technical Support Engineer / Help Desk
You are the first point of contact regarding technical questions of our customers. You take responsibility and initiative for a smooth operation of our systems such as error analysis. You support our customers at various support cases and will take part in several projects.
Your main tasks involve:
• Client support 24/7 (working in shifts)
• Support through phone calls, live chats and emails in English and German
• Problem analysis
• Solution-orientated working within the team
• Participate in working on various projects
• Experience in the call center/help desk
• Experience with Linux, Windows, Microsoft Server, etc.
• Experience in handling network, Switch configuration
• Excellent conversational abilities
• Ability to take initiative and ownership of issues to see them resolved
Your main task is to be the Interface between our projectteams in the field, internal engineers and the customer. Willingness to travel, experience in the field of Projectmanagement and a fair command of English are required. Your education should ideally be in the field of IT or electrical engineering.
This position includes the conception and planning of mobile Apps (iOS/ Android) as well as the implementation, quality assurance and error analyses. As a graduate of a HTL or FH you have a good knowledge of Java and Objective-C and iOS/Android experience. Knowledge of C/C++ and web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, PHP) and different script languages would be beneficial.
Sales Consultant EMEA
As communicative and sales-oriented personality you will benefit from the high potential of our Hotel TV and Digital Signage solutions in the 4 + 5* hotels. Starting from your “Homebase” in our office in Wolfau you will enlarge our market coverage in a very attractive industry together with our team. Your main market will be the best hotels in Europe and Middle East. Our ideal candidate already has experience in B2B sales and is interested in the field of Internet & TV. Some of your main qualities are an entrepreneurial attitude, resilience and working proactive. Fluency in english and the willingness to travel has to be a given.